Growth Catalysts was founded in 2018.
Mission: To Inspire and Support those who have experienced Trauma or/and are Recovering from any of the many Mental Health illnesses.
We are part of the Social Networks and Community Based Movements that advocate for Mental Health and Trauma Awareness.
We Participate and Contribute to Initiatives that drive the Prioritization of Mental Health and Trauma Awareness in Government Budget, Employers’ Policy, Conversations in Society and Family Engagements.
Growth Catalysts Goals
The main Goal is to save Lives and Improve Quality of Life. To improve living-conditions by making treatment and social support readily available to the to all.
- Living Full Lives
- Unlearning Habits and Coping Mechanisms Conditioned into us by Trauma
- Relearning New Habits and Coping Mechanisms
- Empowering ourselves and everyone we engage with by:
- Practicing what we Relearn
- Sharing Skills with our Social Network
- Consciously Associating with people that are Support Systems
The Vision is for Society to be Trauma and Mental Health Aware.
To Visualize Mental Illness as the Life Transformation it can be – if Empathy, Treatment and Support are offered in time.
We believe that Visualizing Mental Illness as a Life Transformation will reduce the misinformation surrounding mental illnesses. Misinformation exacerbates the stigma associated with mental illnesses. Reduced Stigma encourages and increases humane treatment and shame-free social-support for the mentally ill.